Here at Barricane we will make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
We will provide you with local mapped routes for both short
and long rides. For those of you that would like to go a bit
further afield then we can taxi you to the beach or into Lorna
Doone Country or if you would just like us to provide a picnic
for your route all can be arranged.
arrival you will be welcomed with a traditional Devon cream
tea and provided with a welcome pack.
meals can be arranged in advance.
those of you that want to spend the entire holiday close to
your horse, we can offer you our 6 berth static caravan which
is located on the edge of your horse's grazing field. Situated
in the beautiful Devon countryside with lovely country views.
Caravan accommodation features:
* Two bedrooms with the dining area converting to a double
bed and sofas to singles
* TV with DVD and Freeview
* stereo CD player
Clock and hairdryer
* The kitchen offers a cooker, microwave, fridge and kettle
* the bathroom has a bath, shower and WC.
* Outside there is a decking area for those lovely summer
nights watching your horse graze alongside you.
also have the use of a 3 star self contained annex which offers
accommodation for 5 adults.
The Annex Facilities include:
* Two double bedroms with baby cot available
* Bathroom with WC, corner bath with shower over
* Living / dining-room
* Cottage style kitchen
* Large windows overlooking the countryside and lake
* Full oil Central Heating and electric
* Parking for 2 or 3 cars
* TV / DVD video (Freeview)
* Video (small library)
* Fridge / freezer
* Privte garden with furniture
* Sole use of garden with secure cycle store for fishing equipment
* Duvets with linen and towels
* Dogs allowed with prior arrangement
* Cages available and dogs must not be left unattended in
Links to our neighbouring properties:
Stunning view from the Caravan